Re: [BRHSlist] Four questions from a new member of this chat group.....

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Four questions from a new member of this chat group.....
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@m...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:01:07 -0700
Bcc:
Jack,

I'll give it a try...

1. No. The only B configured E units were the E5s.
2. I would check Mike Spoor's excellent CB&Q in Color books. I'm at work and don't have access to my stuff, but I am almost positive there are pictures in the guide to CB&Q freight/passenger equipment. 3. Do you mean the Silver Charger? Hallmark imported one some time ago, you might be able to find one on Ebay. There was an article in Railroad Model Craftsman about 20 years ago on kitbashing a Pioneer Zephyr...that might give you a start. 4. Somebody more knowledgeable than me (and that is most everybody on this list) can better answer this one than me...

Next time you are in Portland, give my regards to 4449 ... tell Smokebox that Burlington John says hello...

Regards from San Diego,
John Lewis