New Photos...Old Q line, Hannibal to St. Louis

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: New Photos...Old Q line, Hannibal to St. Louis
From: "Jan Kohl" <jkohl@n...>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 22:12:31 -0400
http://www.castlegraphics.com/graphic/transportation/brhs02.html

Just got back from a one-week holiday to my hometown, so took the opportunity
to grab some pics. Maybe Archie or someone could relate as to what the unknown
building is or what the old factory near the tracks used to be in Louisiana.

There are some photos that correspond to some earlier pics, these pics are
found at

http://www.castlegraphics.com/graphic/transportation/brhs01.html

Larry, I was unable to make it to Quincy, you know, best-laid plans of mice &
men...thanks for the offer, hope to take you up on it some day!

Cheers!

Jan