Re: How can I get the "Burlington Route" logo?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: How can I get the "Burlington Route" logo?
From: "wollffee" <wolfee@o...>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:04:59 -0000
Yup, that did it. Everybody should do it. After you do it, you can
blow it up as big as you want.

Now, how about seeing if you can get the Burlington Route Historical
Society to hurry up and finish the Denver Zephyr portion of their web
site? Yes, I am whining. No, I am not a member and have no right to
whine, but I will anyway.