Hubinger/Q dater die swap

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Hubinger/Q dater die swap
From: "Virginia Edgar" <vje68@h...>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:39:56 -0500
Bcc:

I snapped an updated pic of the Hubinger (NIRX) 50' RBL #10017 blt. 11-62 now used as storage shed by Iowa Northern in Waterloo, IA Still in orignal paint so perfect for modelers of the Q in Keokuk area or wherever the cars went in service. Sent 1 print to Duncan Cameron (have to help our far away Canadian mbrs!) but if someone else needs print, contact me & the 2nd print is yours for a SSAE. The car has been @ former RI rip area for years - suspect RI ended up with & an adjacent Johnson's Wax RBL due to derailment.

I have a Lenox, Iowa dater die (very small town just S of Creston on the former Amazonia, MO branch) that I will swap for any die from LaCrosse Division. Also have CB&Q-issued Burlington Bulletins #10, 15, 39 & 42 to swap for #2, 3, 4, 5 or 12. Tks, Gerald