New Walther's Passenger Car (Trucks)

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: New Walther's Passenger Car (Trucks)
From: "Rick Keil" <rkeil6721@h...>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 19:48:37 -0500
Bcc:
Just got some new reading material from Walthers today (actually, its addressed to the wife!). It appears that they are coming out with some new 664 and 442 Pullman Standard sleepers. Yes, I know that the Q had none of these, but the trucks they come with are GS 41-HR which look much closer to the Q's than the earlier Walthers streamline cars. With any luck these will be a direct replacement (and available separately!).

Rick Keil
Omaha, NE

P.S. Any Q modelers in the Tennesse/Kentucky area? I am being sent there for a couple of years.