Re: Burlington Merger Talks

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Burlington Merger Talks
From: William Barber <clipperw@E...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:20:42 -0500
IIRC, most if not all of the remaining 2% was owned by a Denver family who had originally owned C&S stock that was exchanged for Q stock when they took over the C&S. Because of that small ownership, Q was required to maintain the C&S identification well into the BN era. Eventually, I believe, the remaining small amount of stock was purchased by the BN and the C&S disappeared forever. In later years, I think it was down to one lady who controlled the stock.

Bill Barber