More photo updates...

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: More photo updates...
From: "Jan Kohl" <jkohl@n...>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 01:04:13 -0500
I've uploaded a ton more stuff this evening...

Some new additions to the bottom of the CB&Q Misc page are 2 shots of the
Montgomery, IL, switching tower, abandoned in 1969.

The CB&Q derailment page has been re-arranged, after I looked a the photos a
bit, I arranged them in a more logical order. You'll see what I mean. At the
bottom of that page is a map of all the cars in the accident.

There are two pages of steam locomotives, one with a mix of CB&Q, GN and IC
power, the other is all MoPac...

http://www.castlegraphics.com

Cheers!

Jan