Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1643

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1643
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@e...>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 08:49:17 -0600
Ralph,

Actually purchased through Industrial Maintenance Services in
Hammond. A small rebuilder/dealer that was in the Monon
engine facility at Hammond. Did a lot of industrial switch engine
work for industries in the area and the EJ&E. As I understood
it at the time either the owner or an employee worked at Silvis
and IMS's parts budget, or lack of the same, gave them a hard
to beat edge in pricing.

He was caught and the outfit sort of blew away with the wind.

Russ