Re: [BRHSlist] More Railroad Poetry Hoghead's Last Request Clarification

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] More Railroad Poetry Hoghead's Last Request Clarifications
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:57:57 EST
Jan and Myron get the prize for correctly identifying the "medium".as Karl
politely put it...I was trying to think of a "clever" way to phrase it, but
you guys took care of it.

For the record...I never witnessed nor participated in the creating an
"instant old break", but I heard a sufficient number of tales about that
"method", that I'm confident that it was well used.

BTW: Here's a little GEM: taken from our paper a few days ago.

"When I was a child, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not."
Mark Twain.

Sometimes that ability follows some of us into adulthood....and even beyond
into old age.

Pete