Re: [BRHSlist] Green Frog Video

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Green Frog Video
From: James Goodin <horse1@n...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:51:47 -0600
I found a video a couple years ago at a swap meet. It has lots of steam
fan trips. The box says it's by Reminisce Rails, P.O. Box 4225, San Dimas,
CA 91773. It covers trips from July 1955 to July 1966 and has color and
B&W. I don't remember what I paid for it, but it seems that it was about $30.

Jim Goodin
Davenport, IA