Anyone familiar with Herron Video's CZ Video?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Anyone familiar with Herron Video's CZ Video?
From: "bill_og" <haywarb@b...>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 18:26:16 -0000
I saw on Herron Video's website that they have a video tape "Silver
Thread Through the West: The California Zephyr" available.

Are any of you familiar with this tape? Does it cover 1949-1970 and
any CB&Q operations? Is any 1949-1970 coverage substantially
different than the Green Frog CZ tape or the Pentrex/Video Rails CZ
tape?

The Herron website description sounds promising, but is a little
ambiguos. I called their 1-800 number and asked, but unfortunately,
an order service handles that line and is unfamiliar with the video
products. Before investing in a long-distance toll call to Herron's
other studio number, I am asking you BRHSlisters to share any
experience of yours with this tape.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Bill H.