Re: [BRHSlist] New Way Car - HO

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] New Way Car - HO
From: "Ken" <currieken@c...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 21:10:36 +0100
I just received the Walther's Terminal Hobby Shop flyer for March today, and
the waycar is listed but with a prototype photo (of # 13741, which I believe
was an NE-9). According to the blurb, the models will come with an
interior, applied wood roofwalk, molded end ladders, and flush fitting
windows. It also comes with wire grab irons, the proper wood-beam trucks,
and knuckle couplers. There will be single packs available in Box Car Red
and Caboose Red, ditto for the two packs.

Ken Currie