Re: Was Billings to Omaha ever a Zephyr?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Was Billings to Omaha ever a Zephyr?
From: "david_f_pease <davidp@t...>" <davidp@t...>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 05:18:16 -0000
A pamphlet published by the CB&Q in 1933 lists the name of this train
as "The Shoshone" you can read this very interest pamphlet at this
link.

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/cbq/cbq-1933.html

I live in Powell, Wyoming and I have heard this train had the
nickname The Squaw, so my quess is that it was called The Squaw on
one end of the run, and the Nightcrawler on the other end, lol.

--- In BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, "wollffee <wolfee@o...>"