CB&Q in Denver

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: CB&Q in Denver
From: "drgwcs <drgwcs@y...>" <drgwcs@y...>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 03:18:06 -0000
I am new to the group but had a question that maybe someone might be
a ble to answer. About three years back I saw a photo that showed the
CB&Q (It may have been a C&S standard guage loco though, I can't
remember.)mainline cir: 1920 in Denver. It showed a locomotive going
in front of the Case threshing machine plant. I made a copy but have
since lost it after building a stand in model. I thought it might
have been in the Denver Public library website but several searches
failed to turn it up. I wonder if anyone might have seen this same
photo and know where it was located. Also if anyone might have some
info onthis building I would appriciate it. A search fo International
harvester (Cose became IH) in DPL turned up a building that looked
very different that was a three story rather than the long two story
building that I remembered in the photo.
Thanks for any help
Jim C.