Re: #4-1964 Trust Plate

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: #4-1964 Trust Plate
From: "John C. Jacobs" <jjacobs@s...>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:23:46 -0600
Disposition-notification-to: "John C. Jacobs" <jjacobs@s...>
I also have on of the same plates. Mine came off a older BN covered hopper
car that was showing it's Q colors thru the green paint. I also have one of
the big Q heralds that were bolted to the side of the cars. Saw a large
sheet of metal in our railyards at work (BASF Corp, formerly Cyanamid at
South River MO) when I finally stopped to flip the thing over (Had run over
it numerous times with a flail mower). Low and behold it was a Burlington
Route herald in relatively good shape which now awaits complete restoration
in my back shed.

Regards,
John C. Jacobs