Trust plate ID

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Trust plate ID
From: Q5632west@a...
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 17:19:40 EST
Greetings list:

At the Great American Train Show in Albuquerque today, I picked up one of
those cast-metal trust plates reading:

Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad Equipment Trust No. 4 of 1964, The
Northern Trust Company, Trustee, Owner and Lessor. F 2573-A.

(Note that F might be an E, the bottom is slightly obscured)

It's aluminum, roughly 5 x 13 inches, and the last paint on it looks like
Grinstein Green. Below the green, however, appears to be base metal, so I'm
wondering if this might be original green off something like the plug-door
cars used to haul Coors beer (RBBX?). Anyone out there have any ideas?

Regards,

Bill