BRHS Web Site updates

To: BRHSlist <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: BRHS Web Site updates
From: Rob Adams <steamera@n...>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 22:29:38 -0600
Greetings fellow web denizens;

I posted several updates to the BRHS web site this evening, including
the current Membership report, BRHS Personnel list, and also fixed a
large number of obsolete links in the Interchange page. The date for
the Spring Meet in Mendota (April 12) is now listed in the Events
section, and more detailed information about the Spring Meet will be
added as soon as it is available. Look for more changes in the coming
days as we take care of additional deferred maintenance along the BRHS
internet "right-of_way". There will be new links added to the
Interchange page soon, as well as updates in several other places.
Please let us know if you identify problems with any portions of the
site. Thanks.

Best regards, Rob Adams