Fw: history

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Fw: history
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 12:12:39 -0600
Cc: <JKimble@C...>
Can anyone on the BRHSist help John?

Dave

----- Original Message -----
From: John Kimble
To: brhs@n...
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 9:31 PM
Subject: history

I am researching the Kimble family. One of my ancestors obituary appeared in
the Fort Worth Star Telegram with the following notation:

"Roy H. Kimble Sr. was born Nov. 7, 1909 in Fort Worth. He attended Polytechnic
High School and in May 1928 began his 46 year career with the Fort Worth and
Denver Railway which was a predecessor of the Burlington Northern. In 1976, a
McMurry College graduate student, as part of the Texas Railroad History
Archive, recorded his life and experiences in railroading."

I would like to know where I might find a copy of the article the McMurry
College graduate student wrote, and was wondering if anyone in your
organization had any ideas. I can not locate the Texas Railroad History Archive
on the Internet.

Thanks you for any help,

John Kimble
JKimble@C...