Traveler's Rest

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Traveler's Rest
From: "Doug Harding" <dharding@c...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:37:07 -0600
Cc: <vje68@h...>
Gerald
Traveler's Rest is actually sitting in Dakota City, Iowa. But it is
about 10' from the Humboldt city line. It is owned by Kurt Stoebe, who
purchased and moved it there from somewhere in Minn, where it had been
used as a Restaurant/Bar. He has it under roof, once again on trucks and
track and attached to an IC wood caboose. This all sits next to his IC
depot (also moved in) and layout room (basement under the depot). All
this is adjacent to the M&StL mainline through Humboldt/Dakota City.
Kurt's property is across the tracks from the site of the M&StL depot.

If you go to Humboldt, look for the grain elevators, the car is sitting
across the road. Contact me off list and I can provide you with Kurt's
email. He could give you more information.

Doug Harding
Iowa Central Railroad
www.cal-net.net/~dharding/ <http://www.cal-net.net/~dharding/>