Re: [BRHSlist] Drover's car

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Drover's car
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@a...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:48:35 -0600
Good question.... are "Boarding Cars" the same as "Drovers Waycars"?
White's Freight Car book has a drawing of a Burlington Boarding Car which
looks like a Coach with a cupola..... I know that the Drover's Waycars were
standard four window Waycars, but with windows on the ends and additional
bunks to accomodate more bodies.
Charlie