Resend of Q Connection's Commercial Post

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Resend of Q Connection's Commercial Post
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:42:09 -0600
When John forwarded this post to the list, it really messed up the links. I'm
sending it again to try to clean those up.

Dave

Q Connection project updates.

The E5 Unit Designation Plate project was delayed due to the availability of
the stainless steel stock. The sheets arrived in St. Louis earlier this week
and the laser etching has begun. I hope to have these completed and shipped by
the end of next week.

Elevated Crossing Shanty and 3-window waycar projects - Reservations have been
disappointing, and I've been struggling with a decision to either cancel the
project, or to make up the difference between the reservation level and my
minimum order from AMB. I appreciate you patience on these kits, and because of
that patience, I've decided to "go for it." We will begin in earnest the CAD
work this month, and will keep you informed on the kits' progress.

Q Deal Brass Updates.

The month of December was extremely kind to Burlington modelers! Challenger's
six shovelnose Zephyrs with interiors
(http://www.challengerimports.com/pages/2352.html) arrived from Samhongsa. At
almost the same time, Railway Classics shovelnose EA and EB units with the new
pressed fluting (http://www.railwayclassics.com/cbq05.htm) arrived from Ajin.
The Challenger Zephyrs are sold out (there are some Dealers that may have
stocked extras), if you really want one of these, I'll see what I can do to
find one for you. There are a very limited quantity of the EAs available from
Railway Classics. If you are interested in ordering one of these, let me know
and I'll see what I can do to get you one.

We have one of the Eagle Import Sam Houston Zephyrs in stock and available for
immediate sale.
(http://www.qconnection.bizhosting.com/cgi-bin/framed/3585/eagle_imports.htm)

Challenger has announced HO scale CB&Q Class M2A 2-10-2 steamer in two versions
see http://www.challengerimports.com/pages/2501.html
and HO scale C&S Class E5A steamer in two versions
see http://www.challengerimports.com/pages/2503.html
and also is importing C&S auxiliary water tenders in HO scale in conjunction
with the E5A steamers
see http://www.challengerimports.com/pages/2519.html

Precision Scale has announced four O scale versions of the CB&Q S4 and S4A

Railway Classics has announced an HO scale joint CB&Q-D&RGW-WP Exposition Flyer
base and add-on sets for each participating road.
see http://www.railwayclassics.com/ExpoFlyer.htm
Railway Classics still has reservations open for the 1936 Twin Cities and
Denver Zephyr, the 1947 Nebraska Zephyr and the 1957 Texas Zephyrs. These will
have interiors and the new pressed fluting. If you are interested in these,
make your reservations soon, as these will be placed on standby in the near
future.
see http://www.railwayclassics.com/passenger.htm

Sunset/3rd Rail has just announced they are importing a very limited run of O
scale CB&Q Northerns in 2-rail and 3-rail
see http://www.3rdrail.com/reservation.html and scroll down the the O5
paragraph.

To make reservations, or for more information on Q Deal pricing, please contact
me offlist at Brass@Q... or call our toll-free number at 1-877-701-5723

Thanks!

Dave Lotz
Q Connection