Chucking your Rights correction

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Chucking your Rights correction
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 11:51:38 EST
I mistyped in my earlier message today about who was forced to protect the
undesirable jobs as Condr. I typed it backwards
Heres how it should have read: prior to 1932 the practice was for the
youngest examined non promted man to be forced to the job no one wanted. this
meant that the guy with the least experience of all examined men was running
a job while guys with possibly 10 or more years service were still braking.
The 1932 agreement changed to say the oldest examined non promoted man would
be forced.
Sorry for the typo. Guess the brain and fingers had a miscommunication
Leo