Re: [BRHSlist] Even Application

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Even Application
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 21:38:08 EST
Leo et al

Trainmaster Benetto later Supt. Benedetto was Supt. of the St. Joe Division
in 1953.

I have color movies of him walking around supervising the clearing of a rear
end collision between No. 72 and a southbound local at Corning Missouri of
that year.

B is, as the other couple of division officers strolling around the wreck
site complete with white shirt, ties, cigars and protruding bellies...Henry's
was the best.

This has nothing to do with anything, but seeing his name caused me to want
to write something about him.

Pete