Re: [BRHSlist] trade?

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] trade?
From: "GLEN HAUG" <glenehaug@m...>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 21:56:31 -0800
John:

I would be interested if the offer still stands. Contact me at glenehaug@m...

Glen Haug

----- Original Message -----
From: John Trulson
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 12:24 PM
To: BRHS LIST
Subject: [BRHSlist] trade?

I have a Overland Models #1438 O-5, #5600-5607 with pro paint and light
weathering. It has had very little use and no tire wear. I would be VERY
interested in trading for a B1A 4-8-2, painted or not in same condition. The
O-5 just doesn't fit in with my love of passenger trains and more important
Lines West. If anyone's interested, please contact me off list, Thanks. John
Trulson.