Re: [BRHSlist] The Companys Money

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] The Companys Money
From: "Florian Griessenboeck" <florian@v...>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 06:03:16 +0100
True enough, Russ.
I'm a bit too young, but the recent developements remind me a bit of the
"commie hunting era" of the 50's. It becomes dangerous to be too tolerant
... OK. lets focus on more joyful things, like Q trains!
Florian "wonders how many critical keywords in a mail are neccesary to alert
the CIA" Griessenboeck *g*