Re: [BRHSlist] NE12 Questions

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] NE12 Questions
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@c...>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 19:11:29 -0800
Dave,
I wouldn't know a Westinghouse valve from a Sloan or from whoever. The
only difference I have found is on the left side there is a small square
vent. On some there are two and others there are one. Tbe Bachman has
two and the Nickel Plate import has one, so I lettered my Bachmans as
NE-12's and the NKP as a NE-12A.

Ken Martin