RPO

To: burlington route group <brhslist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RPO
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@y...>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:17:25 -0800 (PST)
Cc: tom johnson <tee_jay@u...>
At the Mall of America(MOA), here in the Twin Cities
is a store run by the U. S. Post Office. Today while
visiting the mall and postal store I obtained a pewter
model of the Hannibal & St. Joseph RR "First Railway
Post Office. It is made by Tri-Star Merchandise, Inc.
It has UPC label 00985 30070 with a date of 2001.
Sugested retail $49.95, I only paid $12.49 at the MOA
postal store. They still had a few available. Phone
number is 952-854-1849. These are very detailed items
any "Q" fan should have for display. CY