Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Wig-Wag Crossing Signals

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Wig-Wag Crossing Signals
From: "Richard Patterson" <rpatter@t...>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:43:12 -0700
From: bruntonma <bruntonma@y...>
To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 4:18 AM
Subject: [BRHSlist] Re: Wig-Wag Crossing Signals

Riverton, Wyoming had a wig-wag signal at it's crossing on US 287
(the main street in town). It was in use in 1974, but I don't know
about after that.

Mark B.
www.thecbandqinwyoming.com

--- In BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, <sdoyle19@i...> wrote:
> I know I have seen at least one black and white picture of a Q
locomotive at a crossing with a wig-wag signal. Did the Q ever
officially adopt this as a signal type, or would this have been along
someone else's trackage in the Midwest?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor