Re: [BRHSlist] Q Maps

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Q Maps
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@y...>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:05:41 -0800 (PST)
Get a copy of "The Colorado Road" by Hol Wagner. It
is now out of print(1970), but, copies do turn up.
Also, "Colorado & Southern" / Northern Division by
Ehernberger & Gschwind(1966), and "Colorado &
Southern" by Fulcomer(1995), last but not least "Fort
worth & denver" by Goen(1996). The last two should be
easily gotten. CY
--Bryan Howell