Re: [BRHSlist] W.F. Thiehoff

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] W.F. Thiehoff
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:14:11 EST
Jim Thiehoff

Looks like the Thiehoff family has been covered pretty well, but I wanted to
weigh in anyhow.

My grandfather was President and General Manager of the Rock Port Langdon and
Northern from 1917-1946. He knew W.F. (Bill) Thiehoff quite well, and I
recall him often referring to him...I may have met him in my younger days,
but don't have a specific memory.

Are you aware that there is a station named Thiehoff on the KC Cutoff..I
think it's near Laclede where the KC Cutoff left the Carrolton
Branch..Someone may want to correct me on this if that's not the one.

Pete Hedgpeth