Re: Kato Business Car

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Kato Business Car
From: "Thomas Johnson" <t.j@a...>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 04:49:22 -0000
I liked the car so much that I bought 4 of them to start with, along
with the Kato lighting kit to go into it..... I have since reduced my
roster down to a managable 1 car with the other 3 going to good
friends. I am anxouis to see how nice it will look with the lighting
kit installed (with a Digitrax TF-2 decoder to control the lights)
and than operating a night session................ It is a
beautifully done car and my hats off to Kato!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

Snip