C.B.&N./Dining Car trk

To: brhslist@Y...
Subject: C.B.&N./Dining Car trk
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 23:20:26 EST
Ok,Ok so its been 23 years since I've been on the property at Oregon. I got
my compass points reversed( I seem to recall that I sometimes had to stop and
think about it even when on the property !). The C.B&N. was the far south trk
making the wide arc.
Now the Dining car trk totally escapes me. Ron says it was off the C.B.&N. ?
All I remember on that side(South) is the pass,stock and C.B.&N. I also
recall the stub trks on the North side as being the house trks. Maybe the
dining car trk was "removed" by Rons move before I ever landed at Oregon.
Leo