Re: [BRHSlist]Train ID ca. 1910

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist]Train ID ca. 1910
From: "Mike Decker" <mdecker@g...>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:11:39 -0700
Hi Bill:

I have a 1914 "Official Guide" that was my uncle's. Train 50 from
Minneapolis is scheduled at Oregon at 9:10A. Train 42, from Savanna, is
scheduled at 7:16A, probably too early. The three other Eastbounds (#48, 58
& 52) are through Oregon in the PM, though #58's running time would have put
it through at about 4:28P, it didn't stop.

Best,

Mike Decker