Re: [BRHSlist] Streamliners video

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Streamliners video
From: Bill Chambers <ace1942us@y...>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 08:42:19 -0800 (PST)
Hello, everyone.

On the subject of streamliner videos:

Thirty years ago, I ordered an 8-mm film titled "Some
Early Streamliners" from Blackhawk Films in Davenport,

Iowa. The title says it all. The film included a
nice
segment on the Q's Pioneer Zephyr.

I don't know if Blackhawk Films is still in business
or
not; I'll have to do a Google search on that. But is
anyone else familiar with that movie? Being 8-mm, it
was silent, of course, with subtitles, and was in
black
and white. Is the film available on video? Are there
any other videos available about the very early
streamliners?

Bill Chambers