Re: [BRHSlist] Doodlebug ID?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Doodlebug ID?
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@c...>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 17:45:55 -0800
Johnathan,

While I can't read the number OP-4822 is definitely not an Edwards car.
My best guess is it is probably 9565. I have a picture of 587 (9567) and
it is similar and in cataloging they probably read the 6 as a 0.

I built my spectrum as 9568. I replaced the arch window with a New
England Rail Service window and did a rebuild of the front end. Details
West has Harriman roof vents that are close to those on the G-E's.

Tbe Walthers the number is wrong for a Bagg-coach. For a rebuild the
front looks ok, the side cut offa nd replace behind hte cab. I think a
brill would be a lot of work.

Ken Martin