Re: [BRHSlist] Looking for Book

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Looking for Book
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@c...>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 09:23:05 -0800
This book was published by Bernard Corbin shortly before his death and
covered the old Keokuk and Western and the Humeston and Shenandoah RR's.
They ran from Keokuk, Ia west through Centerville to Shenandoah, Ia.
They were aquired by the Q and eventually abandoned like many branch lines.

As for finding one all I can suggest is checking the various used book sites.

Ken Martin