Re: [BRHSlist] Chicago after dark

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Chicago after dark
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 16:36:58 EST
OK guys..I've already made confession to the "list Menk" and assumed
responsibility for starting this thing, but I'm taking no further
responsibility for what appears here in this connection...

To quote Mark Twain (loosely)....I continue to be amazed at how much
information can be obtained with such a small investment of fact.

It has been fun though...Maybe we should start another group to talk about
old Radio Stuff.