RE: American Royal Zephyr

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: American Royal Zephyr
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:04:42 -0600
Cc: "'Barbara Danz'" <mrha000@m...>
Chris,

None of the booking reports we have for that time frame show trains 55 & 56.
I've looked in the Public Timetables and find that the American Royal
included a Pullman 10-6 between Chicago & KC; a reclining chair car between
Chicago & St. Joe; and a Dining-Lounge car only between Chicago and
Galesburg.

I'll post this to the BRHSlist for additional help.

Dave