RE: [BRHSlist] GP30 Horns

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] GP30 Horns
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:29:07 -0600
Thanks Ed!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Pavlovic [mailto:cbq168a@i...]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 10:19 PM
To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com

Dave,
Catching up on email tonight and noticed this one from last
week. I believe that most of the Q's GP30's had 2 chime
Leslie horns that had both bells facing forward. Same horn
was used on most of the GP30's, 35's, 40's and the SD40's
(C&S) and 45's. Have seen photos of GP30's and GP40's with
single chime replacements. You might try the following web
site, they have lots of photos of different horns.

http://ATSF.Railfan.net/airhorns/

Ed Pavlovic