NKP Kits

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: NKP Kits
From: jonathanharris@e...
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:34:08 -0900
Oh dear list, I feel embarrassed to be posting a clone of what I wrote a
year ago. But the NKP folks don't have an email address, so it seemed
easiest to do it this way.

Way back in July I ordered a couple of NKP's new CB&Q baggage car kits. As
in the case of their PA-14s last year, it wasn't clear from their flyer
whether the kits were already out or only just about to enter production.
And those coaches last year did take awhile. So initially I wasn't panicked
about not hearing from them. But it's been three months now, and they DID
cash my check promptly this time. Anyway, I wanted to make sure the kits
weren't shipped and mine somehow went astray. That's never happened to me
(no packages left for me ever stolen off my front porch). Has anybody
received theirs yet?

I know new models typically take awhile to get through the production
process and into the mail, so this is not a complaint or a criticism. Just
thought I'd better check.

Jonathan