Brass Twin Cities Zephyr Dome Observation

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Brass Twin Cities Zephyr Dome Observation
From: "karllmoore" <karllmoore@y...>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 01:13:37 -0000
Hi guys,

I am in the process of putting some things on ebay, but wanted to
give list members first opportunity on this dome obs if anyone is
interested.

This is Shoreham Shops dome observation for the Twin Cities Zephyr,
Silver Vista/Silver View. The car is unfinished, plated, and in
beautiful mint condition. The box and foam are also in like
condition. Detail parts to complete the car such as the window
glazing, dome interior, dome glazing, and decals are still available
from Railway Classics to really make this a beautiful car. I have
pictures available if needed.

I will offer the car to list members at $285.00 and will include the
shipping and insurance. The free shipping and insurance will only be
available in the lower 48 states.

If you have any questions, please contact me off list at
karllmoore@y...

Thanks,
Karl