Emergency sale!

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Emergency sale!
From: "zephyr9903" <zephyr9903@e...>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 13:25:11 -0000
Attention any listers in the Las Vegas area!

Owing to one of those embarrassing moments when "money is more
important than modeling", I'll be having a cash-and-carry sale at my
place tomorrow (Sunday, October 20) near Nellis AFB - by e-mail
appointment off-list.

zephyr9903@e...

Stuff is mostly transition era. Included are P2K 0-8-0 (minor
damage), Bachmann 2-8-0, Genesis 2-8-2, several Westerfield, Sunshine
& F&C resin kits, and P2K, Intermountain, Red Caboose & Accurail
unbuilt kits. If you see womething you like, make an offer & I'll
weaken <grin>

Marshall Thayer