Re: [BRHSlist] CBQ donating land for US-based WWII POW camps?

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] CBQ donating land for US-based WWII POW camps?
From: "Don" <ne-zephyr@c...>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 00:01:58 -0500
From: Don Zinnecker
To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 6:36 PM

There was also a German POW camp in Nebraska somewhere out around Oxford
or Alma on the Lincoln to Denver Main. I believe the station was called
Atlanta.....or Atlantic? A small frame Depot was constructed at the
station site. I don't know if the railroad donated land for this camp or
not. Perhaps others on the list can add to this.... Don
Zinnecker

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor