Branchline trackage

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Branchline trackage
From: richtownsend@n...
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 15:40:44 -0400
I seem to recall that Lyle Spears, back in the 1960's, had some articles in
Model Railroader by him or about his layout that featured weed-grown
right-of-way that probably is just what you want. I'm not sure whether he
explained how he did it or not. In my recollection his layout, a logging line,
was outstanding.

Rich Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon

http://webmail.netscape.com/