Re: [BRHSlist] Re: "Q" in minnesota

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: "Q" in minnesota
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@e...>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:41:53 -0500
If the below is meant as a question the photo is from 1941.
Those are the exhaust stacks, as built. In 1941 I would
doubt that any units had radios. Some of the SW's never
did get radios. Clean? Since this was obviously a coach
yard engine at the time, it would go through the washer a
couple of times a day.

Russ