Pictures needed

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Pictures needed
From: "Thomas Johnson" <t.j@a...>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 07:02:02 -0000
Hi All,

Trying to put a project together and I need a couple of pictures. I
am looking for 3 specific shots. The first shot is of one standing at
Hoffman Tower (St Paul) looking RR west with the Twin Cities Zepher
coming at you (with a shovelnose in the lead) and the SPUD depot and
1st National Bank sign in the back ground. The second shot is from
about the same location but looking RR east with the tail end of the
TCZ and the Q hotel up on the left. The third shot is of the TCZ
(lead by the shovelnose unit) crossing the stone arch bridge in
Minneapolis.

The first 2 would be the best but would settle for the 1st & 3rd
settings.

Thank you for any help.

Tom Johnson
tee_jay@u...