Re: [BRHSlist] Q in Color Volume 4/ Willard L. Shoener

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Q in Color Volume 4/ Willard L. Shoener
From: amtrak347@a...
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 10:17:30 EDT
Leo -
If Mike has the right date on that photo of the EB dinky at Congress Park
(Feb. '61) our buddy Willard would have only been a Junior at LTHS. But then
again, I wouldn't put it past Bill to try to hire-out when he was in 8th
grade! I'm pretty sure Bill didn't get a fireman's seniority date (Chicago
Division) until 1962 and that only lasted until Award 282 in 1964. I never
knew his dad to work dinkies but will defer to Karl or others for
verification. You may want to talk/e-mail "Bull Chain", as I believe both
Bill and him graduated from LTHS together.
Bob