Re: [BRHSlist] E5's: Did Red Stripes without Grill Stripes Ever Exist?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] E5's: Did Red Stripes without Grill Stripes Ever Exist?
From: Mike Spoor <CBQRR@j...>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 19:00:05 -0500
Cc: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Bill: If you go back to BULLETIN #10 on the E-units, all were off the
rosters of the Q, C&S and FW&D by March 1968. I have not seen a photo of
a Q E-5 that is missing its red grills before that date when they all
left the roster. After 5 books and 22 ZEPHYRS, I never say "it never
happened" any more, but odds are that all of the E-5As left the roster
wearing red grills.

Any one have any photos to the contrary?

Mike