Re: [BRHSlist] Q in Color Volume 4

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Q in Color Volume 4
From: "Marshall Thayer" <zephyr9903@e...>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:38:30 -0700
Would Bob Campbell,Karl Rethwitch,Ron Copher and Loren Johnson go to pg 98 of
Volume 4. Is that fireman waving from the cab W.L Shoener(he did start in
Cicero as a fireman). Do you suppose the engineer on the other side is
P.Shoener?
Leo

Are talking about Paul Shoener? He was a long-term friend-of-the-family, both
through his involvement in the Midwest Central narrow gauge railroad, and
because he and my mother were both accomplished organists.

I'd have to get the book just for his photo!

Marshall Thayer, former Mt. Pleasant-ite