Microscale N scale 60-659 decals wanted

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Microscale N scale 60-659 decals wanted
From: "Bill Belsher" <gp40x@c...>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 03:15:42 -0500
Hi guys,

I am trying to finish two projects & need three sets of Microscale N scale
60-659 Diesel Switcher decals. The Burlington logo on the 60-15 set is too
big & I have 4 SW-1200's & my kitbashed NW-2 605 to decal & finish. I
haven't been able to locate any at any LHS in my area & Walthers is out of
stock. I e-mailed Microscale last week but haven't received an answer yet
on when they will be available again (may not have answered due to the
Chicago show). If anyone has any sets they don't need or know of a hobby
shop that has them in stock, please contact me off list. TIA

Bill Belsher
TNT Webmaster
Trinity N-Trak
Fort Worth, TX
http://webpages.charter.net/tntlines/
Modeling the Fort Worth & Denver in N scale